CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Did I mention Lunar Pages Sucks?

So now - going into our 3rd day of multiple sites being down, "customer service" has decided to move our problem to "technical support" for assistance.

GOOD F'N GAWD!!!! It takes almost 4 days for them to even acknowledge the problem is on their end, almost 2 days to "try to resolve the issue" and another 18 hours to decide to get "tech support" involved.

People do NOT use Lunar Pages. RUN from Lunar Pages. they are full of uncooperative idiots who thinks it's everyone else's fault but theirs.

LUNAR PAGES IS SHIT (see post below for clarification)

1 comments:

Relax Max said...

It took me a long time and a lot of money to find a good hosting company. But Lunar Pages was not one we even considered trying. All their rep was bad. Sorry for the trouble. Don't move to iPower either unless you enjoy circular emails and no customer services. I would tell you where I am not, but I don't want a bunch of people using them because then they would drop the personal service. But good luck. (Hint, I am with one of the top companies that Matt recommends on WordPress.)