CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 08, 2008

I am angry...

I am so very angry right now. And there is no one that I can attack; no one that do anything about my anger. But it is there. And it is fierce; and it hurts.

So many others have felt this pain; have felt this helplessness. And still there are no answers; no reasons why.

No cure.

And the tears that fall do nothing more than reinforce the anger, and their tracks make my heart bleed even more......


A Fine Line Between Denial & Anger

Spidery veins of carnivorous black
stab into my flesh, burning in their path....
Charring my skin, boiling my blood
and all the while tendrils of denial
feign ignorance.....

Why?
All the while, asking why?

Tossing a coin into the fountain of youth,
it's only one life in deaths "grand design".....
But its my life, and
not that of the virus nibbling away in eager anticipation
of yet another casualty....

....and I am not ready to concede!

Who are you to place coins over
innocent eyes of allegiance?
Do I disappoint?

Well, Fuck You!



0 comments: