CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 14, 2013

Tanka Time

It's been awhile now... I've never felt so alone. What have I become? A zombie? Unfit to love? Rotting and covered in blood?

I long for one touch That can dry my un-shed tears; That can save my dead, un-beating heart from this fate.... That can spare me this self hate.

So I wait.... for what? Love? Or to feast on raw flesh? And while I wait my thoughts take flight like fleeting hope devoured by the harsh night....

(Have you missed the first 3 installments of my ongoing Zombie Tanka? Well fear not! You can read the first installment here, the second installment here, and the third installment here. When you are done, be sure to sign up for my RSS FEED so as not to miss the future installments guaranteed to be bloody and fun!

0 comments: